Hello all, I hope you are tremendous. If you are here on this amazing website then definitely you are looking for the best book for Quantitative aptitude that will help you for preparation of competitive examinations.
As you all know, plenty of people are preparing for competitive examinations and mostly people search a righteous book for quantitative aptitude. Quantitative aptitude is one of the main sections in competitive exams. By taking a quantitative aptitude test, they measure students’ mental ability to solve numerical problems. Problems asked from various topics such as Data Interpretation, Number System, Quadratic Equations, Sequence Series, Simplification, Approximation, Work andTime, Compound Interest, Surds, Simple Interest, Time and Distance, and many more.
The Quantitative Aptitude section has played an important role in competitive exams. If a candidate is weak in reasoning and good in aptitude then you can score high marks in aptitude by practicing all the types of questions and you can easily cover up the reasoning section by gaining more marks in quantitative aptitude.
A good Quantitative Aptitude book will help you in solving the aptitude problems in less time. You can learn and practice all the short tricks to solve lengthy questions in less time. These tricks can make a big difference between you and your competitors.
If you are preparing from the right book then your chances of scoring higher marks in competitive exams will be more.
Still you don’t know which is the best book for quantitative aptitude then don’t worry, I have collected some of the top and the best book for quantitative aptitude. These books will be sufficient for all major competitive examinations such as SSC, Banking, UPSC, etc.
Best book for Quantitative Aptitude for all major competitive examinations
This book provides you in-depth knowledge of every topic and it is beneficial for competitive exams like Management exams, CAT, etc. It is written by Sarvesh K. Verma and published by Arihant publications. This book contains all short tricks to solve numerical problems in a short period of time. All the topics are discussed in this book and all questions are given according to exam perspective. All previous years questions are given for practice and better understanding. You can solve mock papers to check your performance. In this way, your speed will increase and your performance will also increase. You can go through a variety of questions through this book. This book is pretty helpful for any job aspirant.
- Variety of questions are given with detailed explanations.
- Short-cut tricks are available in this book for lengthy questions.
- Sample test papers and previous years questions are given for practice.
- The best book for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT, XAT, and MAt.
2. Aptitude and Reasoning GATE and ESE
It is an Aptitude and Reasoning and covers all topics of Aptitude and Reasoning. All types of questions are given and fully solved previous years questions are also given. All topics are described with theory, illustrations, and with different levels of questions. This book is designed for Prelims exams. It is helpful for various competitive exams like MBA, Bank Po, LIC, GATE, SSC, ESC, MBA,etc.
- Theories, questions and answers are given in this book according tot topics.
- This book is for prelims and last year’s questions are given with detailed explanation.
- This book is for GATE, Bank, SSC,etc.
It is one of the best books for Quantitative Aptitude and the author of this book is R.S. Aggarwal.
This is a pre[paration book for job aspirants since 1989. This book covers all important topics including Data Interpretation, Line Graphs, bar Graphs, Arithmetic Ability, Pie Charts, Time and Distance, and many others. It is sufficient for all major competitive examinations like SSC, UPSC, SSC CGL, Banki Po, Bank SO, LIC , etc.
- This book contains 5000+ questions with solutions for practice.
- This book is written in simple language for better understanding.
- All Aptitude topics are discussed in this book with illustrations.
- This book is written according to the exam perspective.
It is an aptitude book for competitive exams. It is written by skilled professionals and published at Arihant Publications., who always delivers good content through their books. When it was published, it was the best book for competitive exams. Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Aptitude book covers almost all techniques through which anyone can master his aptitude skills. This book is well designed for competitive exams and covers all syllabus as per exams. This book is a single solution for every exam. You can get this book and practice all different level questions. So that your problem solving skills will be improved.
- Concepts are described from basic level to high level for better understanding.
- Different level exercises are given for more practice.
- Exam oriented sample questions are given with answers.
- Cover syllabus according to all competitive examinations.
This book is written by R.S. Aggarwal and it is written according to the latest job exam pattern. It is written in simple language and plenty of questions are available as per exam perspective. This book covers all questions related to syllabus and some extra questions are also given for high level preparation. This book provides a detailed solution of each problem. So that any aspirant can understand the concept easily. This is the best book for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations including Banking, RBI, LIC, UPSC, CDS, Hotel Management, IBPS, etc.
Best book for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams like Banking, SSC, IBPS PO, etc..
It is designed according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
It is written in simple language.
All syllabus are covered with proper indexing.
This book is mainly designed for Banking exams including IBPS PO, IBPS SO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, This book covers all the topics according to banking exams and it is helpful for prelims exams and main exams as well. It contains all the latest pattern based questions. So that any aspirant can scale up his problem solving skill. It contains different levels of questions, so that aspirants can understand the level of toughness that comes in the examination. All the questions are described with perfect solution or error free solution. This book is really helpful for banking job aspirants. If you practice this book then your chances of cracking the exam will be higher.
- This book is for prelims exams and mains exams as well.
- All topics are described with detailed explanation.
- This is the best book for Quantitative Aptitude for all banking exams.
- Mock papers are given for increasing the performance level.
This is a dedicated book for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams including Banking, SSC, IBPS, LIC, NTPC, Clerk, etc. With the help of this book, you can sharpen your problem solving skills. You can understand all the core concepts of aptitude through this book. This book is for beginner or experienced aspirants as well. This book covers all different levels of questions from easy to medium and medium to difficult.
- This is the best book for Quantitative Aptitude for all exams.
- All short trips and tricks are given for solving lengthy questions in less time.
- Last year’s questions are given with easy explanation.
- Plenty of questions are solved. You just need to practice by yourself.
Must Read :