Shawn Mendes cancels his world tour to improve mental health and says I will return as soon as possible as I have taken a perfect time to heal

Hello people, hope so you all are fabulous. If you have come on this webpost then definitely you are going to read the news. Do you know that “elbonline.com” is one of the best news websites where you can read news and stay updated about the affairs that are happening around the world. Right now, you get the content on our site related to trending affairs or stories. Being updated about the world is the best thing. You also have to be updated on each and everything that you do from morning to evening. Now, if we talk about news or trending stories, then you should watch or read news about trending topics. There are two benefits of reading or watching news- one is you will have the knowledge about every affairs and second one is if you are an aspirant of government examinations then you can read editorials and current affairs. In government examinations, lots of questions are asked in the section of general knowledge. If you have the knowledge then you can get good marks in the GK section. Many students prepares GK section well and score good marks. By scoring good marks in the general knowledge section, you have to put less effort in the remaining sections. Here on this website, you can read trending topics and later on we will try to add some categories for you. So that you get different categories of content on one website.


Shawn Mendes has pulled the plug on the rest of his world tour, cancelling dates in North America and Europe so he can focus on his mental health.

“I was not at all ready for how difficult touring would be after this time away,” the singer-songwriter posted on social media Wednesday.

“After speaking more with my team and working with an incredible group of health professionals, it has become more clear that I need to take the time I’ve never taken personally, to ground myself and come back stronger.”

Mendes has had six top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back,” “If I Can’t Have You” and “Senorita” with his ex-girlfriend Camila Cabello.

Mendes kicked off his world tour in support of his album “Wonder” in June, but earlier this month said he needed to take a three-week break. That break has now stretched into the whole tour.

Mendes said he had been “hopeful that I might be able to pick up with the rest of the dates after some much-needed time off,” but said that “at this time I have to put my health as my first priority.”

The singer-songwriter assured fans he will continue to make music and will tour in the future. “I promise I will be back as soon as I’ve taken the right time to heal,” he wrote.



Source link

Hey guys, hope you read the content. I am feeling so blessed you have come on this website for reading trending Stories, recent Stories, etc. Stay connected with us and visit our website regularly for regular updates. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for email notification. Thank You guys for visiting our website. If you like the content of this website then don’t forget to tell your friends about this website. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: