In today’s world digital payments are very common. You need to know how you can sign up for PayPal and start sending and receiving money.
How does Paypal work?
PayPal is an online payment platform where you can easily transfer money to family, friends, etc. PayPal is a secure platform, you don’t need to worry about your privacy.
You can simply sign up on the official website of PayPal and add your conventional cards or bank account.
When you use PayPal to send money, the money is deducted from your linked bank account or you receive money in your PayPal account when someone sends money to you. You can use this amount to anyone or you can transfer it to your bank account.
How to use PayPal? Step-by-Step Process
- Firstly, go to the official website of PayPal and sign up.
- After that, a new page opens with two options – personal account and merchant account. Choose one of the options and click on the next option. If you want to use PayPal only for sending money or receiving money then you can choose a personal account. If you are running a business like an eCommerce website or any other type of website then you need to open a merchant account. You can add this PayPal account to your site and customers pay you on this account.
- After choosing the type of account, click on the next button and fill up all your details.
- Also, fill up your address and accept all terms and conditions.
- Add your credit cards/debit cards.
- You can use Paypal for shopping, sending money, and receiving money.