India hits hard at China over ‘common security’: double standards

Hello people, hope so you all are fabulous. If you have come on this webpost then definitely you are going to read the news. Do you know that “elbonline.com” is one of the best news websites where you can read news and stay updated about the affairs that are happening around the world. Right now, you get the content on our site related to trending affairs or stories. Being updated about the world is the best thing. You also have to be updated on each and everything that you do from morning to evening. Now, if we talk about news or trending stories, then you should watch or read news about trending topics. 

There are two benefits of reading or watching news- one is you will have the knowledge about every affairs and second one is if you are an aspirant of government examinations then you can read editorials and current affairs. In government examinations, lots of questions are asked in the section of general knowledge. If you have the knowledge then you can get good marks in the GK section. It will be a plus point for you. Because many students prepares GK section well and score good marks. By scoring good marks in the general knowledge section, you have to put less effort in the remaining sections. Here on this website, you can read trending topics and later on we will try to add some categories for you. So that you get different categories of content on one website.

Read News:


Chinese and Indian troops are engaged in a prolonged standoff in eastern Ladakh

New Delhi:

India on Monday took a thinly-veiled dig at China at the UN Security Council during a discussion on promoting common security through dialogue and cooperation.

“Any coercive or unilateral action that seeks to change the status quo by force is an affront to common security,” said Ruchira Kamboj, India’s envoy to the United Nations.

Ms Kamboj also underscored that common security is only feasible “when all countries stand together against common threats such as terrorism and do not engage in double standards while preaching otherwise”.

Even though the envoy didn’t mention any country, the statement assumes significance amid a standoff that India and China have been engaged in since May 2020 over the transgressions by the Chinese Army in eastern Ladakh. The situation worsened after violent clashes with Chinese troops in Galwan Valley in June 15, 2020.

The meeting was organised under the presidency of China.

Foreign Minister S Jaishankar recently accused China of disregarding the border pacts, adding the Galwan Valley standoff has been casting a shadow as ties between the two nations continue to go through a very difficult phase.

“We have agreements with China going back to the 1990s which prohibits bringing mass troops in the border area. They have disregarded that. You know what happened in the Galwan valley. That problem has not been resolved and that has been clearly casting a shadow,” he said.

India and China have so far held sixteen rounds of Corps Commander Level talks to resolve the standoff.



Source link

Hey guys, hope you read the content. I am feeling so blessed you have come on this website for reading trending Stories, recent Stories, etc. Stay connected with us and visit our website regularly for regular updates. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for email notification. Thank You guys for visiting our website. If you like the content of this website then don’t forget to tell your friends about this website. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter.

Read more trending news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: